This site uses some unobtrusive cookies to store information on your computer.
To control cookies, you can also adjust your browser settings.
What information we collectPersonally identifiable information
Ability2code Ltd collects a select amount of personally identifiable information from our users. This may include:
- Your name and title
- Contact information, including email address
More information about cookies, and how to manage and delete them, can be obtained from AboutCookies.org.
How your information is used
The personally identifiable information we collect when you contact us on cosmeticshades.com, are used to:
- Ensure we can respond to you in a timely fashion;
- Allow us to contact you regarding any issues;
- To inform you of new offers and other promotions via email.
If you wish to unsubscribe from our mailing list, please email us at the address below.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
Requesting information and corrections
The Data Protection Act grants you a number of rights regarding your personal information. For instance, you are entitled to:
- Be told whether Ability2code Ltd holds any personal data about you;
- Be given a description of the data, the reasons it is being processed and whether it will be given to any third party individuals or organisations;
- Be given a copy of the data; and
- Be given details of the source of the data (where available)
Subject access requests can be used to obtain this information and must be submitted to us in writing by email. Subject access requests are conditional on receipt of a £10 fee to cover administrative costs, and confirmation of your identity (we will contact you in order to confirm you are the individual about whom the request has been made, or third-party acting on behalf of the individual). When these conditions are met, it will be dealt with in no longer than 40 calendar days.
More information regarding subject access requests and your rights can be found on the website of the Information Commissioner’s Office here.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible at the below address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Contacting Ability2code Ltd